Apache Spark And Scala Training$450
About this course
Apache Spark Certification Training Course is designed to provide you with the knowledge and skills to become a successful Big Data & Spark Developer. This Training would help you to clear the CCA Spark and Hadoop Developer (CCA175) Examination.
You will understand the basics of Big Data and Hadoop. You will learn how Spark enables in-memory data processing and runs much faster than Hadoop MapReduce. You will also learn about RDDs, Spark SQL for structured processing, different APIs offered by Spark such as Spark Streaming, Spark MLlib. This course is an integral part of a Big Data Developer’s Career path. It will also encompass the fundamental concepts such as data capturing using Flume, data loading using Sqoop, messaging system like Kafka, etc.
Spark Certification Training is designed by industry experts to make you a Certified Spark Developer. The Spark Scala Course offers:
- Overview of Big Data & Hadoop including HDFS (Hadoop Distributed File System), YARN (Yet Another Resource Negotiator)
- Comprehensive knowledge of various tools that falls in Spark Ecosystem like Spark SQL, Spark MlLib, Sqoop, Kafka, Flume and Spark Streaming
- The capability to ingest data in HDFS using Sqoop & Flume, and analyze those large datasets stored in the HDFS
- The power of handling real time data feeds through a publish-subscribe messaging system like Kafka
- The exposure to many real-life industry-based projects which will be executed using Edureka’s CloudLab
- Projects which are diverse in nature covering banking, telecommunication, social media, and govenment domains
- Rigorous involvement of a SME throughout the Spark Training to learn industry standards and best practices
Our course begins with the first step for generating great user experiences: understanding what people do, think, say, and feel. In this module, you’ll learn how to keep an open mind while learning.