Certified Associate in Project Management$349
About this course
The Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM) course gives a sketch of core project management philosophies and knowledge of the five process groups and ten knowledge areas prescribed by the Project Management Institute (PMI). The CAPM credential recognizes demonstrated knowledge and skill in leading and directing project teams and delivering project results within the scheduled timelines, budget and resources.It is an entry-level credential in project management offered by the PMI. An introductory lesson also prepares you for the CAPM certification exam.The CAPM training will give the essential skillsets to help you becoming distinguished in the current market.
The CAPM training program is designed to ensure that you pass the CAPM exam in your first attempt and earn the required PDUs.
The CAPM certification is valid across industries and is recognized worldwide. This certification will validate your fundamental knowledge of project management and its processes.
Skills you will accomplish?
- Learn the project management knowledge areas, including integration, scope, time, cost, quality, human resources, communications, risk, procurement and stakeholder management.
- Able to develop the fundamentals of implementing standard processes and practices to be successful in your projects
- Be able to demonstrate a strong commitment to the project management profession
- Earn the compatible knowledge and skills required to pass the CAPM certification exam
- Become a skilled project manager and become a valuable member of a project management team.
- Creating project schedule and project budget
- Planning project resources and team
Our course begins with the first step for generating great user experiences: understanding what people do, think, say, and feel. In this module, you’ll learn how to keep an open mind while learning.