DevOps Certification Training$399
About this course
About DevOps Certification Training
Our DevOps Training is designed keeping in mind the latest market trend. This course will provide you with the in-depth knowledge of various DevOps tools including Git, Jenkins, Selenium, Puppet, Ansible, Docker, Kubernetes and Nagios. This training is completely hands-on oriented and designed in a way that will help you in becoming a certified practitioner by providing you with n intensified training for the best practices about Continuous Development, Continuous Integration, Continuous Testing, Configuration Management, Continuous Deployment and finally Continuous Monitoring of the software throughout its development life cycle.
DevOps Certification Training is designed by industry experts to make you a Certified DevOps practitioner. The DevOps course offers:
- In-depth knowledge on Continuous Development, Continuous Integration, and Continuous Testing by performing hands-on on GIT, Jenkins and Selenium
- Comprehensive knowledge on Configuration Management, and Continuous Deployment using Puppet, Ansible
- Working on Continuous Deployment stage by performing hands-on on popular tools like Docker and Kubernetes
- The exposure to the stage of continuous monitoring using Nagios
- Projects which are diverse in nature and will cover proper involvement of all the tools covered within this course
- Rigorous involvement of a DevOps expert throughout the DevOps Training to learn industry standards and best practices.
Our course begins with the first step for generating great user experiences: understanding what people do, think, say, and feel. In this module, you’ll learn how to keep an open mind while learning.