Offensive Security Certified Professional$449
About this course
OSCP preparation, lab, and the exam is an awesome journey where you will experience lots of excitement, pain, suffering, frustration, confidence, and motivation where learning will be constant throughout the journey. The OSCP certification will be awarded on successfully cracking 5 machines in 23.45 hours. Where one machine will be for exploit writing and which holds maximum points, while the others will be for enumeration, exploitation, and post-exploitation. To practice various attacks and approaches, you will be given access to an online lab which has 55 machines of different versions of both Windows and Linux. Once you are confident in your pentest skills after practicing in labs, you can take the exam.
- The OSCP examination consists of a virtual network containing targets of varying configurations and operating systems. At the start of the exam, the student receives the exam and connectivity instructions for an isolated exam network that they have no prior knowledge or exposure to.
- The successful examinee will demonstrate their ability to research the network (information gathering), identify any vulnerability and successfully execute attacks. This often includes modifying exploit code with the goal to compromise the systems and gain administrative access.
- The candidate is expected to submit a comprehensive penetration test report, containing in-depth notes and screenshots detailing their findings. Points are awarded for each compromised host, based on their difficulty and level of access obtained.
Things Required for OSCP Preparation
- A ‘NEVER GIVE UP’ attitude
- Basic Linux usage skills
- A bit of programming knowledge
- Ability to read and understand the flow of public exploits
- Creative hacker way of thinking
- Lots of interest, patience, and enthusiasm
Our course begins with the first step for generating great user experiences: understanding what people do, think, say, and feel. In this module, you’ll learn how to keep an open mind while learning.