PMP Course Training – PMBOK 6$1099
About this course
Project Management Professional (PMP) is a global credential offered by PMI Inc. PMP Certification is a globally recognized, rigorous, education and/or professional experience, and examination-based credential program. It helps one understand the global language of Project Management and connect with Project Management Professionals. PMP certified professionals earn a higher salary than those not certified.
About Preparation Course:
Online PMP exam prep course is designed to help aspiring professionals earn PMP certification in the first attempt. The goal of this course is to empower the current and future Project Managers to manage the project more efficiently and effectively throughout the Project Management Life Cycle.
This course is taught by PMP Certified Trainers, who have years of experience in training. These instructors have been practicing Project and Program Management with some of the top organizations across industries. They leverage their rich, hands-on industry experience to help participants understand the practical application of all the 10 knowledge areas covered in ‘The PMBOK Guide’ (A Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge) – Sixth Edition.
- Gain knowledge about Project Management Institute,(PMI) best practices and standards of Project Management
- Obtain 35 contact hours upon completion of this course, which is required to take the exam
- Prepare further to succeed in the Project Management Professional (PMP) certification exam
- Understand where projects fit within an Organization and its strategy
- Focus on project benefits in addition to the traditional focus on project outputs
- Recognize and recall formal Project Management terms and practices used in the industry globally
- Apply formal tools and techniques to initiate, plan, execute, monitor, control & close a project
- Apply knowledge management techniques in a project
- Understand the internal and external factors that influences the projects such organization structures, process assets and enterprise environmental factors
- Understand Project Manager’s skills and competencies
- Analyse and integrate various areas of project management like scope, schedule, cost, quality, human resources, communications, risk, procurement & stakeholders
- Apply the concepts and processes of Project Integration Management
- Gain the ability to apply Agile considerations in real projects, in all the project knowledge areas
Our course begins with the first step for generating great user experiences: understanding what people do, think, say, and feel. In this module, you’ll learn how to keep an open mind while learning.