PRINCE2 Foundation & Practitioner$700
About this course
PRINCE2 (Projects IN Controlled Environments), is a widely used project management method that navigates you through all the essentials for running a successful project. Used extensively by the UK Government, PRINCE2 is also widely recognised and used in the private sector, both in the UK and internationally. The PRINCE2 method is in the public domain, and offers non-proprietorial best practice guidance on project management. You’ll learn the updated PRINCE2 framework, seven key processes performed at project intervals, themes that support project activities and principles that guide managers during the project lifecycle with a special focus on tailoring. It is established and proven best practices in project management. This course will prepare you for both PRINCE2 Foundation and PRINCE2 Practitioner and the benefits of obtaining this certification.
PRINCE2 Course Objectives
- Understand the need for project management
- Plan, organize and implement PRINCE2 projects
- Delegate tasks and run a project in a controlled manner
- Managing risks effectively so that they don’t affect the project adversely
- Ensure that the delivered project meets the requirements and benefits the organisation
- will empower you with the knowledge of the seven principles, processes, and themes described in the PRINCE2 guidelines. You will also learn how to help your organization execute projects more efficiently with clearly defined templates, processes and steps.
Our course begins with the first step for generating great user experiences: understanding what people do, think, say, and feel. In this module, you’ll learn how to keep an open mind while learning.