RPA using Blue Prism Training Course$449
About this course
Blue Prism is one of the tools of Robotic Process Automation (RPA) that can bring high for the association with less effort. Blue Prism certification course is designed to help you Master RPA processes & best works on utilizing the extensible Blue Prism RPA platform. Students will be able to learn Blue Prism fundamentals, RPA Automation Essentials, and building scalable bots using RPA.
Any individual who is from a technical background and wants to build their career in this high demand domain can enlist for this course. Following are a rundown of professionals who can take Blue Prism training:
· Project Managers
· Business Analysts
· IT Professionals
1. Instructor-led Sessions
· 40 Hours of Online Live Instructor-Led Classes. Weekend Class: 13 sessions of 3 hours each.
2. Real-life Case Studies
. Live project based on any of the selected use cases, involving implementation of the various RPA services using UIpath.
· Each class has practical assignments which shall be finished before the next class and helps you to apply the concepts taught during the class.
4· Lifetime Access
· You get lifetime access to the Learning Management System (LMS) where presentations, quizzes, installation guides & class recordings are there.
5. 24 x 7 Expert Supports
· We have a 24×7 online support team to resolve all your technical queries, through a ticket based tracking system, for the lifetime.
· We have a community forum for all our customers that further facilitates learning through peer interaction and knowledge sharing
Blue prism Benefits:
After completion of this course, you will learn the following:
· Using Blue Prism tools & exploring the areas of RPA
· Work proficiently with the leading RPA tools
· Fundamental UI Automation
· Setup essentials of Blue Prism
· Confidently utilize the Blue Prism Process Design Templates
Basic understanding of:
· Windows Server Administrative tasks, and
· Programming languages like C & Java would be an added advantage.
Introduction to BP and Operational Agility
BP as an RPA Tool.
Introduction to RPA and RDA components
Process Studio and Object Studio
Process Flow and circular paths/Input and outputs
Break points /Looping structure /Decision statements& Collections*
Data Items(Local & Global)/Data Types
BP Control Room Configuration & Credential Manager
Use of BP Item Templates (Coding Standard)
BP Coding Standards
Error Management/Exception Handling
Release manager *
Invoice Processing USE CASE 1*
Online Ticketing USE CASE 2*
Our course begins with the first step for generating great user experiences: understanding what people do, think, say, and feel. In this module, you’ll learn how to keep an open mind while learning.