RPA using UiPath Training Course$449
About this course
Robotic Process Automation training will make you an expert in the UiPath RPA tool so that you can drive RPA initiatives in your organization. You’ll master the concepts of key considerations while designing an RPA solution using UiPath, perform Image and text automation, create RPA Bots, perform Data Manipulation and debug and handle the exceptions, using real-life case studies.
1. Instructor-led Sessions
· 24 Hours of Online Live Instructor-Led Classes. Weekend Class: 8 sessions of 3 hours each. Weekday Class: 12 sessions of 2 hours each.
2. Real-life Case Studies
· Live project based on any of the selected use cases, involving implementation of the various RPA services using UIpath.
· Each class has practical assignments which shall be finished before the next class and helps you to apply the concepts taught during the class.
4. Lifetime Access
· You get lifetime access to the Learning Management System (LMS) where presentations, quizzes, installation guides & class recordings are there.
5. 24 x 7 Expert Supports
· We have a 24×7 online support team to resolve all your technical queries, through a ticket based tracking system, for the lifetime.
· We have a community forum for all our customers that further facilitates learning through peer interaction and knowledge sharing.
Overview of UiPath
Learning Objectives: In this module, you will learn about UiPath and its basic concepts.
. Introduction to UiPath
. Types of Projects: Blank, Simple Process, Agent Process Improvement, Transactional Business Processes
. User Interface: Ribbon, Activity Panel, Properties Panel, Configuration Panel, Output Terminal
. Domains in Activities: UI Automation, User Events, Orchestrator, App Integration, System, Programming, Workflow
. Workflow Files in UiPath: Sequence, Flowchart, State Machine
.Setup and Configure UiPath Studio
.Demo on how to use some of the key activities in UiPath
.Use Case for building a solution workflow
.Use Case for building a vending machine functional workflow (state machine)
Why to automate repetitive tasks/process
What is Robotic Process Automation
How Robotic Process Automation works
RPA development methodology and lifecycle
RPA Solution Architecture Patterns – Key Considerations
Input Data Handling Solution Pattern
Monitoring and Reporting
Types of Bots
List of Robotic Process Automation Tools
Our course begins with the first step for generating great user experiences: understanding what people do, think, say, and feel. In this module, you’ll learn how to keep an open mind while learning.